Monday to Friday: 8.15am-6.00pm (Temporary)
Saturday: 8.45am-12.00pm (open once a month)
Closed Sunday & Public Holidays*
- Children’s Health and Immunisations
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Skin checks / Procedures and Minor surgery
- Heart & Lung’s Function Checks
- Pre-travel Immunisations
- Chronic Diseases Management
- Health Assessments
- Mental Health
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Work Cover
- Antenatal Care
- Preventative Health
- On-site Pathology & Ultrasound
- Allied Health Services
Golden Plains Medical Centre will be transitioning to a Mixed Billing Practice from 1st of June, 2018
2018 Flu Vaccines are Available!
FREE for eligible patients* & Children aged 6 months < 5 years are entitled to a FREE flu vaccine in 2018
$15 Flu vaccines for all OTHER patients.
NURSE appointment required-doctor supervision in place
"Our Aim is to make High-Quality Medical Services accessible to Everyone"
Golden Plains Medical Centre aims to provide the highest quality of healthcare to you and your family. We are dedicated in promoting well-being and disease prevention within the Golden Plains Shire and the surrounding communities. We pride ourselves on our services and our doctors’ passion to pursue excellence in medicine and surgery through their work and study. Some of our services include:
- Children's Immunization & Health
- Heart ECG & Lungs Functions Tests
- Skin Cancer checks (by Dermoscopy) & different skin procedures
- Men and Women's Health
- Chronic diseases management
- On-site pathology collection
This practice is E-Health ready. We endeavor to provide our patients the latest health initiatives.